|
Tan Kah Wang, 20, 24/1/91 (:
There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for awhile Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are Links and Credits Layout: Clairine Warner Codes: -ambulance Icon: biconcave Arshad; Alex; Bernard; Chean Fei; Chor Chuan; Derek; Dion; Elaine; Fang Qi; Geraldine(JJC); Geraldine(BBSS); Gui Ping; Hong Jin; Huixian; Huiyan; Huiyi; Iezah; Jacelyn; Jian Hao; Jiayi; Jingyun; Jocelyn; Kok Leong; Li Huan; Melissa; Min Wei; Nabil; Qiao Yi; Raymond(FHSS); Raymond(JJC); Ruiyi; Si Jia; Sipei; Siying; Tiffany; Tommy; Wee Lat; Xiaowei |
Tuesday, 7 October 2008
hello peeps!i'm stuck between decisions again.leader or not?supposed to go for a 3D2N camp next week from fri to sun for the so called leaders.if dun go for this camp,i'm not a leader anymore in JJ.even after joining so many camps,i dun feel like goin for this camp sia.saturday and sunday sia.weekends somemore.and somemore this is a 'leaders' camp.so the expectations i tink will be high.very high.i really dun like to have high expectations.hmm,should i be a leader?or just a puny little facilitator?haha.damm stuck!
well,had OP rehearsal today.my presentation was short.3min and 20secs like tt.hmm.damm scary and tensed la.after the OP,Mr Goh our ST for PW,gave comments on our presentation.u know what he said? "Kahwang,i think you looked like a drug addict for the front of your presentation"-,-''..first time ppl say i look like drug addict.haha.dunno to laugh or to cry.lol. ![]() my favourite food? hmm.and i found this song from kokleong's blog.its damm nice i tink. Baby I will wait for you If you think I find it just aint true I really need you in my life No matter what I had to do I'll wait for you 5:40 pm |