Thursday, 25 June 2009
hey peeps,3 more days of holidays only!?!
dunno whether to be happy or to be sad.
thought holidays will be extended due to the H1N1 virus but haiz.
but still its good la,i want watch transformer after the common test (:
heard ppl saying its the movie of the year liao,wa siao!!
same as last time,also movie of the year for me.haha.
hmm,now back to study,this 4 days pia organic chem.
todae just finished nitrogen compounds.
i must say,my memory is bad.
all those mechanisms all those reactions all go haywire liao.
haiyo,and must have a quick revision on maths cuz the paper is on monday.
speaking the truth,i nvr really make use of my holidays to study la.
just like todae,i went swimming for 3 hours.
yesterdae i watched 20 episodes of 蜡笔小新,now at episode 110 liao!
haha.so i have a bad feeling i may flunk all my common tests ):

but according to horoscope,everyone born in january is optimistic!
hehe,i will somehow find a laugh in a tear (:



I learnt ..
How to deal with things
How to deal with pain to be my gain

I learnt ..
How to stand in the graveyard
How to smile in the middle of the war
When all people trying to shot my heart

I learnt ..
How to feel joy when all things make me cry
How to find a laugh in a tear ..

I learnt ..
How to appreciate every minute with you
How to be the one who make it all right ..

I learnt ..
How to write when there are no pens
How to talk without words
How to draw a great fasia without colors

I learnt ..
How to be the winner in the race
How to stick on the personality instead of the face
How to help my friends and make their problems my case

I learnt ..
How that little tiny things make our life so great
How does it affect a lot if you have a faithful mate

I learnt ..
How to be strong
How to stand straight for so long
and how to love my family, my country and anything to it I belong

I learnt ..
How to be honest and never lie
How to respect people praivecy and never spy

I learnt ..
How to be aware also, guide
How to feel people hurts even they're deep inside
And all that by being between your arms, just in your side (:
10:05 pm