Friday, 10 July 2009
hey yo!so 1 week of "hell" has passed.
thursday was seriously a total physics day for me.
1 1/2 hour of physics lecture,1 1/2 hour of physics tut and also 2 hours of tuition.
wa piang!school ended at 1 and my tuition with mr lai at bukit batok is at 4.30.
didnt went home but went west mall with class ppl to buy present and cakes.
after that went mac and lunched and talked.
haha,me one person need go tuition then 5 ppl accompanied me till 4 at mac.
okay la,touched la touched la hor,hehe.
walked from west mall to the tuition centre and had nuclear physics lesson.
okay,its DAMM difficult to understand.
whats more,it's only part 1 nia.wan dan liao la!
ended at 6.30 then bus-ed home with mythili.
damm kuku la the bus,it was suppperrrr crowded.
when i reached my stop,got one auntie beside me.
i thought she was going to alight at my stop also,she walked to the door there.
then she like suddenly stopped and dunno what she do la,like danced in front of me?!?!?!
kuku malu sei,chao weird sia the auntie.
todae was actually quite a good day la.
lessons were short and all ended at 11.30.
celebrated yiqi,vy and wingyan birthday with 3 small cakes from bread-talk.
actually its quite a good idea to do with small cakes,cause buy big one always got leftovers.
hehe,ponned GP remedial and went movie at JP with cz and enhui.
saw baha on the bus.
watched ice age 3 and okay la,not bad.
cartoon ma,cannot expect much.quite hilarious (:
after the movie my eyes really supppeerr the tired.
just now came home,straight away lie on the bed.
haiz,this weekend really quite alot of homeworks.
especially chemistry la,haiyo.
must do corrections for paper 2 for CT and i got only 30/80.
how much corrections must i do? wa piang!
still got organic chemistry revision 1 and 2,nuclear physics,correlation & regression.
chao duo de lei.suan liao suan liao,shall not blog anymore.
okay,nth much liao,hehe,take care peeps! (:

I open my eyes,
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how, I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain

How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on as I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream

Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge, I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto a time where nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things I've done
No I can't



10:54 pm