|
Tan Kah Wang, 20, 24/1/91 (:
There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for awhile Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are Links and Credits Layout: Clairine Warner Codes: -ambulance Icon: biconcave Arshad; Alex; Bernard; Chean Fei; Chor Chuan; Derek; Dion; Elaine; Fang Qi; Geraldine(JJC); Geraldine(BBSS); Gui Ping; Hong Jin; Huixian; Huiyan; Huiyi; Iezah; Jacelyn; Jian Hao; Jiayi; Jingyun; Jocelyn; Kok Leong; Li Huan; Melissa; Min Wei; Nabil; Qiao Yi; Raymond(FHSS); Raymond(JJC); Ruiyi; Si Jia; Sipei; Siying; Tiffany; Tommy; Wee Lat; Xiaowei |
Sunday, 13 September 2009
weeeee!!i'm so happy for past two days.
it was a period when everything turned out good. felt glad that the time i used for studying inorganic chem this holiday was spent worthwhile. did the online test and i got 32/45! no,i didnt refer to the notes and i did it in 1 hour 15 minutes! wee~~ and after these,did the chemistry prelim paper 3 corrections. dang!inorganic chem in the paper 3 was not that tough as i thought before. could have gotten 8 more marks if i studied well before the prelims ): other than chemistry,studied graphing techniques and vectors for maths. feeling more confident about graphing techniques, but vectors still question marks all over. and school going to start tomorrow,dang! must wake up damm early and go to school see the devil. first lesson tomorrow somemore,noooooo!!! other than studying these few days,been sport-ing! badminton,running,basketball. wow,all make me super tired,muscles ache here and there. but something good is whenever after you exercise,you can absorb more if you study after that. something encouraging! something bad,actually i'm still not into full mugging mood. lets say yesterday,watched soccer from 10pm all the way till 2am. ha!this morning woke up at 11.30 somemore. 50+ more days to "A"s,come on! THE FIGHTING SPIRIT!! The struggles I'm facing. The chances I'm taking. Sometimes might knock me down but No I'm not breaking. I may not know it But these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most, yeah. Just gotta keep going. And I, I gotta be strong. Just keep pushing on 'cause, There's always gonna be another mountain. I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle But Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there. 1:32 pm |