|
Tan Kah Wang, 20, 24/1/91 (:
There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for awhile Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are Links and Credits Layout: Clairine Warner Codes: -ambulance Icon: biconcave Arshad; Alex; Bernard; Chean Fei; Chor Chuan; Derek; Dion; Elaine; Fang Qi; Geraldine(JJC); Geraldine(BBSS); Gui Ping; Hong Jin; Huixian; Huiyan; Huiyi; Iezah; Jacelyn; Jian Hao; Jiayi; Jingyun; Jocelyn; Kok Leong; Li Huan; Melissa; Min Wei; Nabil; Qiao Yi; Raymond(FHSS); Raymond(JJC); Ruiyi; Si Jia; Sipei; Siying; Tiffany; Tommy; Wee Lat; Xiaowei |
Saturday, 23 October 2010
![]() picture speaks more than a 1000 words. yes, i hope everything will be back to the way it is. this week was at least so much better than last week. kept telling myself to think positively, and persevere on with all the bullshit he put me through. area cleaning till 10+ at night make everyday seems so long. the week was so damn slow okay, serious. but i'm glad i've pulled it through the first 3 weeks of OJT. finally a certified medic to go on cover ourselves. and speaking of it, the first cover on monday, FIELD CAMP! holy moly! and its not one day but four days. god bless me please (: i found out that for the past few days, i like to stare in empty spaces for awhile. only then, i will be welled into deep thoughts. thinking of everything, anything that comes to my mind at that moment. and every night when i lie down on my bed with my ipod plugged in, different tracks make me think of different things. ![]() yes, "Vanilla Twilight" one of the highest played song on my ipod. whenever i hear this song, it reminds me of quebec people. maybe its because it was during that period i first heard that song. maybe its because i wrote down the lyrics and brought it with me to tekong. maybe its because we used to sing that song together in bunk in tekong. ![]() i got scolded twice this week in the medical center. and its directly, face to face. never before in army that i've been scolded directly by someone face to face. and whats worst is, i got scolded for others' mistakes. the first was by a 3rd SGT coming into medical center for ORD FFI. when he scolded me, i was quite dumbfounded. i just stood there, don't know what to say at all. and i need my senior to come and protect me, felt so weak ): never mind, the week is gone. and next week won't be in medical center for most of the week. hopefully it will be good break away from the hectic and sucky life. all of a sudden, i've the urge to shop. i seriously need a new wallet and a pair of shoes. wallet got hole, shoes became two piece in taiwan then i superglued it back, LOL! i just hope chinese new year will come faster so that i can buy new stuffs again (: and my holiday trip to hong kong this year, dashed! its so difficult to apply leave in my medical center, especially when all the responsibilities coming to me soon. and i'm gotta book in tomorrow night =X cause the field camp starts at 6am on monday. i got addicted to this new song called "Heart Vacancy" by "The Wanted" keep on hearing it through the radio in medical center. and it took me so long to realise how beautiful the lyrics of "Thunder" to be. Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer, Do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder, and I said , Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors, I don't wanna ever love another, You'll always be my thunder. The Wanted - Heart Vacancy I hear your heart cry for love, But you won't let me make it right. You were hurt, but I decided, That you were worth the fight. Every night, you lock up, You won't let me come inside. But the look in your eyes, As I can turn the tide. In your heart, in your heart, in your heart, I can tell you can fit one more. In your heart, in your heart, in your heart, I don't care who was there before. I hear your heart call for love, Then you act like there's no room. Room for me, or anyone, "Don't disturb" is all I see. Close the door, turn the key, On everything that we could be. If loneliness would move out, I'd fill the vacancy. In your heart, in your heart, in your heart, In your heart, in your heart, in your heart. This ain't the Heartbreak Hotel, Even though I know it well. Those no shows, they sure tell, In the way you hold yourself. Don't you fret, should you get, Another cancellation. Give me a chance I'd make a, Permanent reservation. In your heart, in your heart, in your heart, I can tell you can fit one more. Open up make a brand new start, I don't care who's stayed before. When I, talk to you, on the phone, Listen close. 9:26 pm |