Saturday, 25 December 2010
wee, its christmas todae!
but all along, christmas doen't mean much to me,
cause i don't celebrate it at all.
its just another day for me to sleep longer at home (:
its damn fast huh, this will be the last saturday of the year 2010.
so i'm guessing this will be my last post of the year as well.
next week gonna write a review of the year 2010, maybe if i feel like it.
now in the midst of a super long break.
break from thursday till next monday, shiok ah!
this week in army was a pretty good week.
heard a super good news on monday, probably the best news in the year 2010.
my senior medic is going to Afghanistan!
and its not for few weeks, few months but for a year!
say goodbye to all the shit from him le, WEE!
suddenly i see light in the remaining days of my NS life (:
wednesday was a half day for us cause we have medic cohesion again.
this time at Nee Soon camp.
kind of emotional to go back there, reminds me of lots of things.
had barbecue session in the mess over there.
quite a waste of time but who cares,
no need to get stuck in the medical center.

thursday and friday was my final two days of leave for this year,
and thursday was my mum's birthday as well.
something happened to me on thursday.
i burnt my left hand with hot soup spilling over it.
now got one knife-like scar on the left hand, damn ugly!
and i almost forgot how to handle burns even though i'm a medic, haha!
thursday night went to the Tung Lok Seafood Restaurant for mum's birthday.
their food is super nice, and i remember when i was young,
i will always go there and spam their ice cream (:
bought a sony ericsson handphone for my mum as her birthday present.
see, i'm so 孝顺 (:

friday i merely had 5 hours of sleep.
slept at 4 am, woke up at 9.
after waking up, no matter how i toss and turn, cannot sleep anymore le.
went to the window, wow the sun looks great!
so in the end, i decided to go for a swim, haha.
suddenly i feel swimming is like running.
when you start, you can't really stop.
and you can forget about everything around you (:
went shopping with Nic at orchard at 4 plus.
supposed to go together with CY but someone 重色情友 huh.
went to the leftfoot store in cineleisure to see their sperry topsider series.
oh, like what tommy said, limited designs.
and its selling at $149, even more expensive than the beetlebug one.
knowing that there's another leftfoot outlet at far east plaza,
we walked all the way there but, even more disappointed with the designs.
omg, i was actually quite sad that day,
because i thought i'm getting my shoes soon ):
now must slowly go around and hunt again ):
in the end two hours of shopping and i bought nothing.
after that met up with DX and CY for dinner at Paragon at some Big O Cafe.
and i can't believe i actually finished one mudpie that is equivalent to like 2kg of fats.
felt a bit guilty but aw, its damn nice (:
Ben, MG and HH came and we went for Gulliver's travel at cineleisure.
oh dang, the movie was actually quite stupid.
quite a waste of my $10.80 ):
after that we walked around orchard but damn, its so chaotic.
squeezing with the Banglas
there with roads closed here and there ain't fun you know.
in the end, we decided to leave that place to Nex.
even finding an open entrance to the MRT in orchard is damn tough.
reached Nex but all the shops were closed ):
its really big i must admit, in the end we went Mac and talk cock.
not actually a talk cock session,
but a session for me to share my stories with them, LOL!
truth or dare session (should be truth or truth) all the way till 3 plus in the morning.
after that went to another Mac at some super scary Serangoon place.
its scary because the place reminds me of
people getting robbed or raped like in the tv.
had supper or rather breakfast then took a taxi home with HH.
too tired to wait for the first train, it was already 4.30am by then.
reached home at 5am, turn out my sister wasn't even back too.
the moment i reached home, i changed, wash my face, rinse my mouth,
and there i go, on the bed cuddling under my blanket.
lol, never even bath or brush my teeth (:
slept all the way to 2pm today.

























and its raining outside so damn heavy now.
what a time to rain on christmas somemore.
and i really like the picture above.
if a simple laugh can make someone day, why not?
better than those bittergourd face huh, like the world is going to end tml like that.
my mood is especially good nowadays, totally no 烦恼 at all!
and my urge to shop is especially high recently also.
i want buy new clothes, shorts, SHOES and accessories for myself.
simply cannot wait to get my hands on a pair of sperry topsider, muahahaha!
and the more i listen to "Just The Way You Are",
the more i'm getting addicted to it, its like a drug.
its gonna be the song of my mind for the next few weeks i supposed.
but then i changed the song of my playlist.
now its "Love You More" by JLS.
its really damn nice and i think the lyrics is beautiful.
i really like songs with wonderful lyrics, its totally amazing!

Love You More - JLS
First day that I saw you, thought you were beautiful
But I couldn’t talk to you, I watched you walk away
And it felt like I spent all of that second day, trying to figure out what it was that I should have said
Third day saw you again, introduced my friend, said all the words I wanted to
On day four and five and six I don’t know what you did, but all I could think about was you

Thought I couldn’t want you, more than I did before
But everyday I love you a little bit more
Find myself asking what are you waiting for
Cos everyday I love you a little bit more

Days they turn into weeks, that’s how good this has been
Still I can’t believe the way this first year has flown
Still you catch me by surprise, when I look in your eyes
When you turn and say that you love me

Day one I first laid my eyes on you,
Day two I can’t help but think of you
Day three was the same as day two
Day four I fell in love with you
Day five you spent it with me
Sixth day knocked me off my feet
Day seven that’s when I knew spend the rest of my life with you

Everyday , knowing I’m going to see your face
And that’s enough for me (that’s enough for me)
I want you more and more and more everyday

(And more)
I wanna spend my life with you
(And more)
Everyday learn something new
(And more)
I love you more and more and more everyday

(And more)
Love you more
(And more)
I love you more
(And more)
Love you more
8:57 pm