Saturday, 7 May 2011
wee! another week has passed!
time in the month of may just passed so much faster than in april (:
nothing much happened in camp this week.
maybe just some funny stuffs along the way.
next week will be a 4 day work week again.
thanks to the election, monday is an off-in-lieu (:
happy happy!
and next next week got vesak day,
planning to take off on the day before vesak day which is a monday.
which means an umber long weekend.
3 day work week!
wow! may will be such a good month! (:
maybe singapore should have an election every now and then.
then got free off-in-lieu (:

last week long weekend was kinda well spent.
on sunday night went to a bar for the very first time, harry's bar to be specific.
no, nope those clubbing places but a bar with super nice atmosphere.
yup, it was quite a nice place.
planned to go to TNP sports bar at ST James Power Station,
but some stupid people had to book a function over there.
in the end bo bian, went Harry's bar at Harbour Front.
ordered a super big cup of Heineken?
wth! i actually have problem finishing that cup.
and i took about 3 hours plus to finish that cup.
watching soccer in the bar is so nice.
it just feel so different to watch soccer over there with friends and random people.
watched two matches straight from 7pm all the way till 11pm.
had a little hangover, walk abit abit sei sei liao.
but went to the place outside ST James Power Station for supper.
after that took a cab home with CC and when reached home,
totally sei till lie down bed jiu fell asleep le.
i'm always not very good with alcohol but i think it really can drown your sorrows huh.






















today went out with TengYe,CZ & Wee.
lol,its been more than a year since i saw Wee.
last time i saw him was the day we took our A level results.
damn damn long!
really miss JC life sia.
today saw lots of MI students in JP, see them wear uniform so happy,damn jealous.
but when i walked passed starbucks and saw tons of students mugging like siao,
phew, luckily i'm in army!
what an irony!
okay anyway, went and had Wendy's which i never ever ate before.
and i like their baked potatoes though its kind of expensive.
watched "Thor" after that and i thought it was quite awesome!
maybe because Natalie Portman is inside (:
she's so god damn pretty inside, even prettier than when she was in "Black Swan"
and she should have acted as Princess Elizabeth in "Pirates of the Caribbean"
the new Princess Elizabeth is so fugly, eew!
okay after the movie, me and Tengye went Safra for lan.
played L4D2, wow!
last time i played was during nights out during my medic course at Nee Soon.
missed those times also where we'll come out every wednesday night,
go to AMK hub hunt for food to eat like 3D2N never eat anything like that,
then go to lan shop for L4D2 (:
quite shioked playing L4D2, relieved my stress from army.
after that dinner at JP then home sweet home.
and i thought the election results will be out, turn out no news about anything.
and i heard it will only end at 3.30am in the morning, wow!
saw this random thing online,
"If PAP (lightning) and WP (hammer) will work together,they can start a new party: THOR"
really LOL!

and i'm gonna change my blog song again.
love this new song by "Bruno Mars - Today My Life Begins"

I've been working hard so long
Seems like pain has been my only friend
My fragile heart's been done so wrong
I wondered if I'd ever heal again

Ohh just like all the seasons never stay the same
All around me I can feel a change (ohh)

I will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me
Leave the past behind me, today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting it's mine for the takin'
I know I can make it, today my life begins

Yesterday has come and gone
And I've learnt how to leave it where it is
And I see that I was wrong
For ever doubting I could win

Ohh just like all the seasons never stay the same
All around me I can feel a change (ohh)

Life's too short to have regrets
So I'm learning now to leave it in the past and try to forget
Only have one life to live
So you better make the best of it


10:51 pm