|
Tan Kah Wang, 20, 24/1/91 (:
There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for awhile Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are Links and Credits Layout: Clairine Warner Codes: -ambulance Icon: biconcave Arshad; Alex; Bernard; Chean Fei; Chor Chuan; Derek; Dion; Elaine; Fang Qi; Geraldine(JJC); Geraldine(BBSS); Gui Ping; Hong Jin; Huixian; Huiyan; Huiyi; Iezah; Jacelyn; Jian Hao; Jiayi; Jingyun; Jocelyn; Kok Leong; Li Huan; Melissa; Min Wei; Nabil; Qiao Yi; Raymond(FHSS); Raymond(JJC); Ruiyi; Si Jia; Sipei; Siying; Tiffany; Tommy; Wee Lat; Xiaowei |
Sunday, 5 June 2011
i'm real tired now, really!
this week in camp was rather okay la. not sure why so tired though. maybe its because of the blues that i need book in sunday morning for duty tml. YES! sunday morning! FML! a beautiful sunday gone, contributed to the camp of sungei gedong =X thursday something weird happened. it was the last day of the reservist doctor. he told me in the early morning, "I'll treat you lunch this afternoon" LOL! so in the end, i went out to Bukit Panjang Plaza in the afternoon for lunch, and not just that, with two captains. one lance-corporal eating lunch with 2 captains beside, LOL! he treated us japanese food, real nice of him. also bought tons and tons of sushi back for the rest of the medics. if only i earned as much as him one month, haiz. speaking of money, seriously after counting, i think i really will go broke if i take practical lessons for driving now. may need to eat bread and plain water every day like that. see how again lor, haiz! and nowadays my left eye don't know why, like got some problem. everytime for no reason will have blood shot in it. even now also got, think i contacted some infections from the patients. and my neck area also got like some skin infection. scared i catch some infectious disease sia, new epidermic? army should pay medics risk pay i think, we're putting our lives in danger everyday you know. at least give us $100 more as insurance or medical cover fees ma. ![]() today had the "supposingly" class outing in which only 5 ppl went -,-''' had carl's junior for dinner, first time i cannot finish the burger, haha! but today my diet damn irregular. i only had one 'bazhang' and coffee for breakfast, one apple for lunch. then the 1/2 burger and some fries for dinner. LOL! appetite not really good nowadays. may need to indulge in something sweet to 开胃 (open intestine?) like the pictures below! damn tempting right! i came across this place from some website, its at Takashimaya called Pique Nique! anyone anyone? ![]() ![]() okay back to the outing, catch up a bit after dinner. thought of watching movie, but all selling fast and the timings suck! saw Garyson there also, damn qiao, haha! went to the new "green Mcdonald's" (don't know call what la) at Jurong Central Park. freak! crowded like hell, ordered ice cream then catch up more in the park. after that walked back JP then jiu home sweet home. real tired now and tml or rather later at 6am must wake up go camp. medical centre duty tml but lucky is sickbay duty, sleep~~~ (: really looking forward to the next weekend le. i want more sleep please! june is such a horrible,terrible, vegetable month! till then, good byes people! before ending off, changed my blog song again. its "Perfect" by Hedley. its god damn nice please, even though its kind of old le. Falling a thousand feet per second, you still take me by surprise I just know we can't be over, I can see it in your eyes Making every kind of silence, takes a lot to realize It's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie And as long as I can feel you holding on I won't fall, even if you said I was wrong I'm not perfect, but I keep trying 'Cause that's what I said I would do from the start I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave Was it something I said or just my personality? Making every kind of silence, it takes a lot to realize It's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie And as long as I can feel you holding on I won't fall, even if you said I wrong When you're caught in a lie and you've got nothing to hide When you've got nowhere to run and you've got nothing inside It tears right through me, you thought that you knew me You thought that you knew I'm not perfect, but I keep trying 'Cause that's what I said I would do from the start I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave Was it something I said or just my, just myself Just myself, myself, just myself I'm not perfect, but I keep trying. 12:01 am |